You'll be amazed at how much more gear you can get into your new case. At just 7/16" thick, these rigid panels form a precise grid of protection without wasting any space. Together with the included 1-inch bottom foam and convoluted-foam lid, the TrekPak™ system forms a 360-degree protective cocoon inside your Pelican™ case.
The TrekPak™ system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins and a fool-proof cutting tool. The TrekPak™ exclusive double-blade tool has a center guide that follows a track in the corrugated center. Just place the tool in any hole and pull. The blades follow the slot for a perfectly straight cut every time. Lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. We include extra divider material, and divider panels may be purchased separately, so you can reconfigure your dividers at any time.
The results are impressive. The divider sections are manufactured from waterproof, closed-cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel. Light, strong and almost impossible to tear or shred, these panels will keep your gear safe for years, matching your Pelican™ case’s legendary durability.
To many of our customers, using a Pelican™ case is the true sign of a pro. Now the inside of your case can look just as professional with the new Pelican™ TrekPak™ system!
- Two perimeter wall pieces with bumper
- Two dividers 13.5" in length
- Two dividers 20" in length
- One divider 6" in length
- 73" total divider material
- 20 pins and pull tabs
- Cutter tool
- Convoluted lid foam and bottom foam
- Watertight, crushproof and dus-proof construction
- Double-throw latch system
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure-equalization valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware
- Two padlock protectors
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee for case
- Contents not included
- IP-67 Rating for temporary submersion (1 meter for 30 minutes)
- MIL C-4150J
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
- ATA 300